Be sure to visit http://www.MMAHEAT.com for more interviews and MMA content.
MMA H.E.A.T.’s Karyn Bryant talks via Skype with Wilson Reis, the BJJ black belt who coaches alongside Dominick Cruz on TUF Live. Wilson takes us behind the scenes and lets us know how Team Cruz comes up with their fight-picking strategy, whom he thinks has the potential to win the show and whether or not Chris Tickle is really a dedicated mixed martial artist. Wilson also talks about the dynamic between champ Dominick Cruz and his rival coach, Urijah Faber, as well as the training regimen Cruz has in preparation for his fight with Faber. A pro fighter himself, Wilson also talks about his tough experiences at Bellator, his drop to Bantamweight and his plans for staying on the winning track after a successful fight in Brazil last December.
- Michael Chandler Excited to Prove He’s One of the Best Fighters in the World
- Bellator Targeting 2013 for Michael Chandler vs. Rick Hawn Title Fight on Spike TV
- Top 10 Lightweight Michael Chandler Preps With Team Alliance MMA For His Superfight Against Akihiro Gono At Bellator 67
- Fresh Off Bellator MMA Bout, Scott ‘The Animal’ Heckman Will Be Autographing At The Lehigh Valley Steelhawks Game To Benefit Veterans Sanctuary of Allentown!
- Scott Heckman Will Be Fighting Tonight on Bellator 65 vs Lester Caslow