Here are 4 TRX movements we came up with that involve both the TRX and a medicine ball. As I stated in the clip, these are NOT typical, weekly movements that I recommend or perform with my clients and athletes. These are your ‘once-a-month’ workout or your occasional “Friday Fun-day” routine when you are training outside the box and just want to mix things up a bit.
Try our Fitness Programs!
Try our Martial Arts Programs!
Find us on Facebook
Recent Blog Posts
- Could You Use Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in a Street Fight?
- The Benefits of Practicing Muay Thai Kickboxing
- 4 Things to Expect When You Begin Boxing
- 5 MMA Strength and Conditioning Mistakes to Avoid
- What Quality Women Only Self-Defense Entails
- The Benefits of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Angela Hill to face Jessica Andrade after UFC waives ‘four-month rule’
- Why Boxing Is Essential to MMA
- 6 Misconceptions About MMA Training
- Why Teaching Kids Self Defense Won’t Turn Them into Bullies
Alexander Gustafsson Alliance MMA Alliance Training Center Arts BJJ body boxing brandon vera Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Casey Ryan Danny Martinez diet dominick cruz Doug Balzarini Eric Del Fierro Eric Uresk exercise fight Fitness George Castro healthy Jeremy Stephens Joey Beltran las vegas Laurel Kellam Martial Mercito Gesta mixed martial arts mma muay thai Phil Davis Ross Pearson San Diego Team Cruz The Ultimate Fighter The Ultimate Fighter: Live training travis browne UFC UFC Bantamweight Champion UFC Fighter Ultimate Fighting Championship Urijah Faber VIDEO Wilson Reis