Whether you resolved to lose weight, increase muscle mass or shave minutes off your 5K time, you will need to eat the right foods to fuel your body for a great workout. You will also need to feed your body after your training session, so you can wake up tomorrow feeling refreshed and ready for another workout. Regardless of your fitness and health goals, consistency is the key to making progress. One good workout a week just isnâ€™t going to cut it. […]
Try our Fitness Programs!
Try our Martial Arts Programs!
Find us on Facebook
Recent Blog Posts
- Is Powerlifting Good for Mixed Martial Arts?
- 5 Signs It’s Time to Take a Break from Strength and Conditioning Training
- Could You Use Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in a Street Fight?
- The Benefits of Practicing Muay Thai Kickboxing
- 4 Things to Expect When You Begin Boxing
- 5 MMA Strength and Conditioning Mistakes to Avoid
- What Quality Women Only Self-Defense Entails
- The Benefits of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Angela Hill to face Jessica Andrade after UFC waives ‘four-month rule’
- Why Boxing Is Essential to MMA
Alexander Gustafsson Alliance MMA Alliance Training Center Arts BJJ body boxing brandon vera Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Casey Ryan Danny Martinez diet dominick cruz Doug Balzarini Eric Del Fierro Eric Uresk exercise fight Fitness George Castro healthy Jeremy Stephens Joey Beltran las vegas Laurel Kellam Martial Mercito Gesta mixed martial arts mma muay thai Phil Davis Ross Pearson San Diego Team Cruz The Ultimate Fighter The Ultimate Fighter: Live training travis browne UFC UFC Bantamweight Champion UFC Fighter Ultimate Fighting Championship Urijah Faber VIDEO Wilson Reis