Article by Horizon MT Origins of Muay Thai Boxing Muay Thai history is deeply entwined with the history of Thailand itself. Because of perpetual invasions from neighbouring countries when Thailand was in the process of forming, Thai people depended on their ability to defend themselves. In these early times only short-range weapons such as spears, [...]
Try our Fitness Programs!
Try our Martial Arts Programs!
Find us on Facebook
Recent Blog Posts
- Angela Hill to face Jessica Andrade after UFC waives ‘four-month rule’
- Why Boxing Is Essential to MMA
- 6 Misconceptions About MMA Training
- Why Teaching Kids Self Defense Won’t Turn Them into Bullies
- RFA 46 – Event Preview – Jordan Johnson vs LeMarcus Tucker
- AND STILL! Brandon Vera Defends His ONE Title, Wins In Round 1 [VIDEO]
- Darrion Caldwell Left Old Camp for Alliance MMA 2 Days After Upset Loss to Joe Taimanglo
- Has MMA Become More Popular Than Traditional Martial Arts?
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 101: Learning the Lingo
- Strength and Conditioning for the Mind
Alexander Gustafsson Alliance MMA Alliance Training Center BJJ body boxing brandon vera Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Casey Ryan Danny Martinez diet dominick cruz Doug Balzarini Eric Del Fierro Eric Uresk exercise fight fighting Fitness George Castro healthy Jeremy Stephens Joey Beltran las vegas Laurel Kellam Martial Mercito Gesta mixed martial arts mma Phil Davis Ross Pearson San Diego strength and conditioning Team Cruz The Ultimate Fighter The Ultimate Fighter: Live training travis browne UFC UFC Bantamweight Champion UFC Fighter Ultimate Fighting Championship Urijah Faber VIDEO Wilson Reis