NEW content included for the first time!! Approved for 0.4 NSCA CEUâ€™s! Get an exclusive inside look at how top UFC athletes prepare for a fight! This 4-hour interactive workshop is both lecture and hands-on and is designed to show you all phases of a complete strength & conditioning program for fighters.
Alliance Training Center
795 Third Avenue Chula Vista, CA 91910
Saturday October 6, 2012 11am to 3pm
Coaches, trainers, fighters, fans
Early Bird Rate â€“ $99!
(On site registration is $129)
Registration includes DVD, manual, and t-shirt. These products alone are worth the price!
*The NSCA Certification Executive Council approved 0.4 CEUs for CSCS and NSCA-CPT certified individuals attending this event*
Use the PayPal link below or connect with me at Doug@DBStrength.com. Limited space!
Get an exclusive inside look at how top UFC athletes prepare for a fight!
This 4-hour interactive workshop is both lecture and hands-on and is designed to show you
all phases of a complete strength & conditioning program for fighters.
- Introduce the â€œCritical Componentsâ€ used in the DB Strength Training System
- Proper Dynamic Warm-Up â€“ Focus on injury prevention, range of motion, foam rolling, activation, and more
- Fighter-specific Mobility and Flexibility Movements â€“ Discuss assessment protocols and the importance of joint integrity work
- Medicine Ball Power Movements â€“ Experience my â€œgo toâ€ movements and drills
- Strength Training â€“ Reveal the â€œmethod to the madnessâ€. Discuss periodization, circuit training, frequency, overtraining concerns, and more
- Core Development â€“ Sample the drills and tools I use with top, UFC athletes on a weekly basis to help strengthen their core muscles
- Metabolic Conditioning â€“ Breakdown common circuit layouts and talk about methods I like, methods I dislike, and the ones I use frequently
- Proper Cool-Down Techniques â€“ Talk about an overlooked aspect of fitness and why I always incorporate it into our sessions
- The value of Recovery â€“ We will cover the importance of rest and share a number of recovery techniques
- Nutrition â€“ Examine macronutrients and what foods are a must for MMA athletes
- Challenges – Learn how to deal with injuries, tough travel schedules, and short notice fights. We will analyze case scenarios to ensure we are all on the same page and getting our fighters in the best condition of their lives
- And much, much more!