Joe Rogan has been Octagon-side for the biggest fights in UFCÂ® history, and that includes calling every Ultimate Fighter Finale from the very beginning back in 2005. Now he shares his favorite TUF moments. Watch this and other features on UFCÂ® Ultimate Insider, hosted by commentator Jon Anik, Tuesdays at 10:30PM/7:30PM on FUEL TV. Available Internationally on YouTube.
Try our Fitness Programs!
Try our Martial Arts Programs!
Find us on Facebook
Recent Blog Posts
- Perfecting Your Boxing Style
- Is Powerlifting Good for Mixed Martial Arts?
- 5 Signs It’s Time to Take a Break from Strength and Conditioning Training
- Could You Use Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in a Street Fight?
- The Benefits of Practicing Muay Thai Kickboxing
- 4 Things to Expect When You Begin Boxing
- 5 MMA Strength and Conditioning Mistakes to Avoid
- What Quality Women Only Self-Defense Entails
- The Benefits of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Angela Hill to face Jessica Andrade after UFC waives ‘four-month rule’
Alexander Gustafsson Alliance MMA Alliance Training Center Arts BJJ body boxing brandon vera Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Casey Ryan Danny Martinez diet dominick cruz Doug Balzarini Eric Del Fierro Eric Uresk exercise fight fighting Fitness George Castro healthy Jeremy Stephens Joey Beltran las vegas Laurel Kellam Martial Mercito Gesta mixed martial arts mma Phil Davis Ross Pearson San Diego Team Cruz The Ultimate Fighter The Ultimate Fighter: Live training travis browne UFC UFC Bantamweight Champion UFC Fighter Ultimate Fighting Championship Urijah Faber VIDEO Wilson Reis