Article by Kristian Lexell
Yesterday we visited Robert Drysdale BJJ. We joined a great SW-class. Drysdale is a great instructor and, off course, a super grappler.
We did drills and sparring drills for two hours and the general level was really skilled.
What we also managed to do yesterday was get to one of those giant supermarkets to fill our home with food. That was necessary cause most of the food we’ve found in Vegas so far is really bad. It sucks having a hard time finding something worth calling nutrition to eat when training 3-5 hours every day.
But now we’re getting settled in and soon our routines will be set.
Today first class we will be sparring at Wanderleis gym. That will be nice.
I’m looking forward to the weekend now. Hopefully we’ll get to see more of Vegas than.
Aight folks / Lex
About Kristian Lexell
Kristian Lexell will be blogging for MMA Viking during his trip to Las Vegas. He is a veteran of fight sports, with MMA bouts going back to 2001, plus boxing and Muay thai experience. The Swede returned to the cage in 2011 after a four year absence, and has since collected two wins with one loss. Known as “Lex”, the powerful middleweight trains at Stockholm’s Nexus Fight Center. The Gothenburg native won MMA Viking’s KO of the Year in 2011 with his KO of Allan Love at Battle of Botnia 4. Lex most recently won a Muay Thai match at Söderslaget in December at Nexus Fightcenter, and will be announcing his next MMA bout soon.
- Brand New KIDS Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (Gi) Training Program At Alliance MMA in San Diego
- BELT PROMOTIONS: Spider Monkey Jiu-Jitsu Army – BJJ Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Training In San Diego
- Boy Attacks Kidnapping Suspect, Saves Little Sister, Suspect Attempts To Drive Off With 2 Children In Truck
- ATTN: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu/Submission Grappling Members – BJJ/Submission Grappling Evening Class At 7PM Starting Monday 20th
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Training At Alliance Training Center In San Diego