Have you thought about taking up Jiu Jitsu in San Diego? There’s never been a better time to get started in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu than now! Alliance Training Center in San Diego offers a full 30-day free trial for new members who are interested in learning Martial Arts.
One of the great things about Jiu Jitsu is that it’s a sport for everyone. It makes no difference what age you are, whether you’re looking to lose some weight or put some on, whether you’re male or female, wish to compete or not, in shape or out of shape- all are welcome to enjoy Jiu Jitsu in San Diego. You don’t have to be a fighter to enjoy Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and you’ll get in terrific shape while you train.
Jiu Jitsu is one of the Martial Arts that you will have to learn to adjust your approach to in the case of an actual self-defense situation. Your environment will be completely different from what is provided in the training center. If you have to use Jiu Jitsu for self defense, here are a few tips to help you:
– At all costs, avoid the fight. Whatever you have to do to walk away from the situation, make it happen, regardless of your level of experience. What if the attacker has a knife, a gun, or friends?
– Get to the ground as soon as possible. Don’t give your opponent the chance to land a lucky haymaker. Work for a takedown and gain control of the situation as early as you can in the fight.
– Remain on top of your opponent or using guard. Keep your opponent as close as possible, or with your feet on their hips pushing them away.
– Never give your back to your opponent. Even if you believe you have your opponent outmatched, don’t get cocky.
– Stay calm and go for the finish. This is where it is entirely different from the gym. Your opponent will not use etiquette.
Maybe you’re just starting out and are interested in learning the techniques of Jiu Jitsu in the San Diego training center. It’s a great time to call. Alliance Training Center’s Chula Vista location has proven to be a benchmark when it comes to martial arts training and physical fitness. In fact, their facility is relevant and producing results in some the fastest growing sports on earth. Whether your interests lie in becoming a World Champion, losing a couple pounds, learning something new that’s actually useful, providing a positive environment for your child to grow, or taking your own fitness to the next level, Alliance Training Center is committed to teaching you styles and systems that are constantly tested and consistently tweaked with the purpose of discovering what’s most efficient at the highest level.
Whatever your own personal goal may be, when you join the Alliance family, you’ll be part of a winning team. Get started with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu today in their San Diego facility, by calling 619-425-0888, or go online to alliancegym.com to learn more.